Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Rock Star Chef List

I am on vacation this week so as you can see I am making simple things whenever I can.  Once I am back home in my kitchen I will dig in to the more elaborate.
The following list of my favorites and their web links is what I am going to work my way through over the next couple weeks.  I understand that a few of your favorites may be missing so send me a note with your chef and recipe (take it easy on me) and I will try and do it. Once I master my Rock Star Chefs recipes I will try out some Master Pastry Chefs!

Alex Guarnaschelli
Art Smith
Bobby Flay 
Charlie Palmer
Charlie Trotter
Daniel Boulud
David Burke
Emeril Lagasse
Gordon Ramsay
Graham Elliot
Jamie Oliver
Jean-Georges Vongerichten
Curtis Stone
Rick Bayless
Lidia Bastianich
Marcus Samuelsson
Mark McEwan
Mario Batali
Susan Feniger
Thomas Keller
Todd English
Tom Colicchio
Wolfgang Puck

* My Celebrity chef recipes will continue with amazing recipes from Curtis Stone, Wofgang Puck, Tom Colicchio and the rest of my list in January 2011

0 comments:

Pages

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0